Yellow engine light

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This morning the Engine malfunction light came on (yellow). The manual says “The OBD has detected an error in the vehicle electron- ics. Come safely to a halt, and contact an authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles workshop”

Any similar experiences??

Participant

I have had the same issue. I drove into town and on the way back, the engine malfunction light came on.

Service was done recently and I have driven approx. 500-600 km since then.

Did you figure out the issue?

Participant

I’ve had several yellow lights when riding around.

Sometimes the bike says “TC failure” when I switch of the ignition and the TC and ABS lights flicker sometimes.

I’ve tried the rear break on open road. ABS seems to work.
    Had a service today but nothing was recognized when the bike was checked.

As I’m not used to have traction control or ABS this is no real issue to me. (AND: Yellow lights do not mean that you have to stop… 😉 )

I don’t like to have electronics on bikes but I will keep this in mind and have a look at it.
    Hopefully the Workshop will find the issue soon.

Any hint about what’s going wrong with my bike?

Participant

I turn my abs and traction control off before every ride thats more than a few hundred feet, It is incredibly annoying to do but its better than the computer stopping me any time I touch the throttle or breathe on the breaks

Participant

Hi Eratosthenes – Did you managed to find the cause for your Malfunction error yellow light?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.