Wunderkind speedometer cover

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mitchotmitchot
    Participant

Just thought I would share the speedo cover I bought recently from Wunderkind

I wasn’t a big fan of the large plastic speedo, I feel like this tidies it up a fair bit for me. Very happy with the finish of it as well and it went on very easily.

https://wunderkind-custom.com/en/motorcycle-accessories-shop-details/141/optics-design/286/cover-speedometer-vitpilen

Speedo

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

That certainly smartens up the speedo. Doesn’t look like the lid of a food container any more.

I wasn’t a big fan of the instrument cluster, but I’ve got used to it over the past couple of months. The two things that annoy me the most are the small size of the display making it difficult to read, and the fact that at night the rev-counter digits around the outside are not illuminated, so I can hardly see them.

mitchotmitchot
    Participant

Yeah exactly, the cut outs around the edge looked odd at first but they have to match the lights.

I agree the display is too small and the items as well, sometimes when the display comes on for me I don’t get any of the ‘estimated km left’ text under the speed and even though the speed isn’t larger, it’s easier to read cause it has space around it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.