Which rear turn signals?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just got a used 2019 Svart 401, with no rear turn signals. The cable is still in the bike to be routed thou.

I would like something flush if possible, so they won’t get in the way of tail luggage or anything, but still visible to cars.

Any comon, rear signals you guys could recommend?

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

Wunderkind makes the smallest, brightest, and highest quality.

Wunderkind

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

Installed on my bike and love them.

Turns

Participant

Damn those things are SMALL. Don’t look very visible, but ill take your word for it. Thanks for sharing, I’ll likely get them unless a better pair come along, they look very nice.

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

I also have Motogadget M-blaze front turn signals.  Just as small as the Wunderkind rears and just as bright.  Although smaller than OEM, they are easily twice as bright.

M-BLAZE

Post some pics when you get some installed.

Participant

I agree with Scubadubbers.  I love the wunderkind on my bike.  They did take a while to come in the mail so during the wait I used a ~$10 led strip from Amazon that routed through the same holes.  I actually liked both options.

Participant

Do you think ill have any issues installing these signals on this rear end? The last owner removed them totally, and I dont see any remaining mounting hardware.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by AvatarRoadkill.
    Participant

One way to see, I gota order and find out. Thanks! I’ll be getting some today

Participant

I installed mine with rizoma license plate signal lights with brake lights since I relocated my license plate.

https://vitpilenforum.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/32543/jq27zdeg69yam4luugmxkqibwhhruph2.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.