Weight Loss Program

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Mathias 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Stumpkin
    Participant

Stock Steel Sprocket

Stumpkin
    Participant

43t Superlite aluminum sprocket. I have about 1k miles on it without noticeable wear at this point.

Stumpkin
    Participant

I just got a pair of these from Husky posted as a comparison to the bar end mirror weights. Obviously needs to be multiplied by 2 for comparison.

Ash401
    Participant

Does any one have a step by step guide on the led signals

Looping
    Participant

I do the same program 🙂

More pics of your bike now ?

Midnaite
    Participant

Is there a way to remove the passenger footrest without removing the exhaust fixation?

TC
    Participant

Yes – with a grinder.

Or buy an aftermarket exhaust hanger.

Pat
    Participant

Yes, there is an exhaust holding arm available from Husqvarna to geht rid of the passenger footrest. See the topic opener’s post from August 7th for details…

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

where did you find the headlight cover? it’s pretty awesome

I’ll have it available soon…Pre-Sale starts tomorrow.

https://vitpilenforum.com/forums/topic/lens-shield/#post-2942

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant
    JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Does anybody know how to convert mls to grams? I goofed up the unit on the scale and I’m too lazy to remove the pipe from the bike, however, I know for sure that the stock muffler is relatively heavier than the SC.

Special thanks to forum member “xex” for finding an alternative solution on the Svartpilen panel.

https://vitpilenforum.com/forums/topic/akrapovic-exhaust-svartpilen-401-vitpilen-401/#post-2639

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

@Stupkin That’s a considerable amount of weight off that sprocket. Is there a noticeable change in gearing with the 43t?

xex
    xex
    Participant

Hey, glad you liked the exhaust! Do you have any intentions of repainting it? My dislike is that the black doesn’t match the black on the bike.

Also, where did you get the link pipe to replace the converter?

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

You know, I’m super picky about how my bike looks and I’m perfectly fine with the color, however, now I’ll have to take a closer look…thanks a lot =-/

Link to the pipe but be mindful…it’s crazy loud:

https://vitpilenforum.com/forums/topic/cat-delete-exhaust-replacement/

xex
    xex
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yeah plus the MotoGp logo, while nice, doesn’t match the bike’s vibe imo.</p>
    Thanks for the link, though I’m sticking with the catalyzer for now. I ride it everyday to work and it’s loud enough as it is lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.