Vitpilen Tail tidy

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Silverpilen
    Participant

Does anyone know this Tail tidy and where to get it?

Anders
    Participant

And, where can i get that decat pipe?

PC666
    Participant
    Christopher Lee
    Participant

Hey Anders,

make sure you read through the forum, I posted a link to jdm for both of these needs.

Check out my link also to leo Vince pipes that they are developing for the bike. You can also fit the decat Leo Vince duke 690 on our bikes also.

Wvblackgun
    Participant

Since the rear wheel alignment uses the marks found on the original  license plate mount, (where it mounts near the axle) how do you align the rear wheel without it?  Are there marks Underneath it on the swingarm where it should be?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Wvblackgun. Reason: Added Photo
    701Norway
    Participant

Can someone please provide the bolt size that goes into the subframe for the tail tidy mount? None of my leftover bolts seem to fit correctly. Is it fine thread? Or maybe m7?

Thanks

Christopher Lee
    Participant

That part for the rear axel can be a generic KTM axel adjuster.

They also sell them at JDM as well.

Christopher Lee
    Participant

701norway, try M8X25 since those are the ones used for the passenger foot pegs, they may be the same since it’s still the subframe.

701Norway
    Participant

I’ve allready tried the m8 from the passenger footpegs and they are too big. But Thanks for getting back to me. Anyone else?

w51de
    Participant
    SterlingArrow
    Participant

Checked the JDM site link from PC666 and got a “you don’t have permission to view ” link description from their site,   I’m guessing the product is either in development or sold out for now but can’t find any other buyers…

TC
    Participant

I know this is an old post but…The JDM product is NOT the same as the one shown in the photo. Anyone know which tail tidy the one shown in the above photo is? It’s the same as this one:

Vit 701 TT

Qwandree

Looks like the r&g one maybe. Seems overly long/extended to me tbh.

TC
    Participant

This is the R&G one. It’s a fair bit different. I’m not a fan of R & G -they put their logo everywhere as big as possible. I agree the above one is about 3 inches too long but it’s the most elegant one I’ve seen.

Mr.Red
    Participant

@TC that long tail tidy is Huskys own one, they have not released it on their site out yet.

Look at JDM one its the better looking out of 4-5 tail tidys available for 701 at the moment in my opinion

http://www.jdm-motos.fr/car%C3%A9nages/8225-support-de-plaque-701-vitpilen.html?search_query=vitpilen+701&results=20

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.