Vitpilen from Vancouver Canada

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

heres some pics of my vit from Vancouver Canada, anybody else in the area?

Participant

Looks good!!! Beautiful countryside too!!!

Participant

Hey man, I just got a Vitpilen 401 a couple weeks ago too!

I’m from North Vancouver.

Nice mirrors, I need to swap out the stock ones soon.

Have you had any issues with stalling? My engine has cut out a few times now with the clutch level pulled. Seems to happen when I accelerate hard and then brake quickly (usually while shifting from 3rd to 2nd).

itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

I have another friend in vancouver who has a vit as well, we should link up before the season ends. instagram handle is @itsnichoo dm me for details! I have had stalling before but not enough to deem it an issue at this time. I think the clutch grab point is a lot further out than my drz400sm so it takes some getting used to, was driving around last night and i played with the leaver adjuster. leave it in 4 i didnt like any other setting.

Participant

I am local to you as well and purchased one Vitpilen and one Svartpilen.   The one bike does have that stalling issue and mine has issue other guy I spoke with had with his fuel gauge not working correct. From first day it was full tank and it said I was half full. It’s all over the map and other forums  I have found others with the same issue. I will get it fixed under warranty.  If you have not already done some searching your can upgrade your handlebars to the ABM kit out of Europe for 300 Euros.  A mod I am thinking of doing instead of just buying the parts for the Svartpilen.  As I am guessing you got the same promo deal of $3499 CAD (US $2550 aprx)  plus Freight and PDI/ fee’s yada yada.  Out the door aprx $5150 CAD.  Great deal at half price 🙂 for a 2019.. Any other issues you have had so far other than mirrors that go right in the trash once home.

itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

would you Vancouver guys be interested in meeting up to ride? I can start a group on Facebook if so. I haven’t seen any other pilens in Vancouver just one guy i know in Vancouver has one

Participant

I am in Vancouver, downtown. Down to meet 🙂

Participant

I had the stalling issue for first time this week at 910km

Clutch slowly lost grip till engine stalled. Came back to normal after a few tries.

Participant

Heya you guys @Navjit @itsnicho @Curse @RealisticBullFrog from Vancouver. Would any of you be interested in trading their white plastics for black Svart ones? Either way, we should organize a VanCity Vitpilen/Svartpilen ride this summer, eh! Let me know. Let’s get that VancouverPilen group going: VanCity401 or Vanpilens?

itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

@SHREDWORX yeah man im down to do a vancouver meet up, i think VancouverPilens is good. My instagram handle is @itsnichoo get at me there if you need me i dont use this only when im on the computer, very down to do a meet up with the rest of vancouver guy.

Participant

Hey any active Vancouver members on this forum? I just got my VIT 401 and would love to connect with local riders!

itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

Hey @slictor, yeah there is a facebook page for vancouver riders calles Svartpilen/Vitpilen 401/701 Riding Club Vancouver Canada

If you join that its a bit more interactive rather than this forum.

Participant

Perfect i’ll check it out!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.