Vitpilen from Orléans

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by mitchot mitchot 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Felix918
    Participant

Hi everyone !

I’m happy to join the community of the White Arrow !

Just a few mods :

– Mirrors

– Arrow full exhaust line

I present you my street beast !

Félix

Nampus
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Nice!</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>How is the sound from the full system?</p>

Felix918
    Participant

Hi there !

Here is a link to hear the sound of the vitpilen with the full exhaust.

https://youtu.be/NAa2JQXGr2s

The sound is more “hoarse”. And in my opinion much better !

I tried without the dB Killer. The sound is too loud ! Impossible to ride unless you want to loose your hearing..

Here is a little before/after. The look is so much better with the Arrow Exhaust. I didn’t measure the difference in weight but I think I won at least 5kg.

Before

After

Archer
    Participant

Hello,
    I like the look and sound of your Arrow exhaust I have the Arrow titanium silencer on order; still deciding on the decat link mid pipe. Did you have any problems with the standard mapping or the on-board computer telling you it was an illegal modification? I think you under-estimated your weight saving a bit; plus you have less exhaust hanging out in the breeze to impede aerodynamic efficiency – much better.
    Cheers,
    Archer

loaded
    loaded
    Participant

Very nice ! I’m starting to like the Arrow over the Akro.. The Arrow is a minimalist..

You’ll want to get a PCV tuner as a decat and pipe takes away valuable torque.

Have any flyby videos with the arrow?

mitchot
    mitchot
    Participant

Very nice mate, just got the same exhaust and link pipe, but in the black. Sounds really good!

Curious, what bar end mirrors are those? if they are aftermarket brand, did you have to also get bar end extenders or anything?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.