Vitpilen custom turn signals

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I purchased my vitpilen less than a week ago and decided to take care of the essentials as my first mod. Since aftermarket options are still not available, I decided to do a custom job. Let’s just say I’m happy with the results.

Participant

Excellent install.  They look OEM in that location.  Could you post a list of parts and where you bought them?

Participant

Partsam LED Strip Light Bar 2 x 6 LED… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015H90NBO?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Ucreative 25W 6ohm LED Load Resistors… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075T9HDDZ?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Participant

Did you know for a fact that a load resistor was needed? I think another member here said it wasnt..

Participant

Without the resistor I had hyperflash.

Participant

Good to know.

Killer! Thanks for sharing,.

Participant

HUGE help.  I want…need…these.

Participant

Ordered the same lights and resistors. How did you mount them in the rear. They warn they will get hot, can you post how you wired them together and where the resistors are?

Participant

Hey, sorry to resurrect this old thread.
    loving your custom lights.

want to do something the same. I’m wondering if you know any other brands that would work. Can’t seem to get partsam to ship up here to Canada.

I like the adhesive and waterproof aspects of the partsam. So trying to find something similar. Cheers

alex

Participant

I can’t find 25w 6ohm

will 25w 8ohm or

50w 6ohm work?

SilverSurferSilverSurfer
    Participant

I found the sequential LED’s that wrap around the front forks and replaced the front “arrow” dirt bike signals in the front.  Then I wanted balance so I printed some mounts for the back and wrapped the same LED’s on them for the rear.  I did have to put the digital controller in to prevent the dreaded hyper-flash.

Custom 3D printed rear signals

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.