Vitpilen 401 Pillion Seat Cover

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by JohnnyLightning JohnnyLightning 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

YoughsD
    Participant

Back order for every resealler. I think it will be available on 11.01.2019. I saw it on a resealler website!

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

I checked with my reseller here in the US when I first saw this post and they had no information on the part nor the part number. I’m not doubting that it’ll take nearly a year to be released based on how long it has taken other parts to become available.

@youghsd I think Pat is inquiring about the seat cover on the photo you’ve posted. Clearly not a company pic, leads to wonder how that bike has it?

Mathias
    Participant

I collected mine last friday at my local Husky dealership

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

@Mathias are you in Europe? I noticed the international site has it listed but it doesn’t appear on the North American link.

Mathias
    Participant

Thats correct Mr Lightning,

Born and raised in Sweden 👍🏻

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Then I guess we here in the US will have to wait for it to become available (if it ever does). The good news is that we at least know it is in production…thanks for the heads-up Mathias!

YoughsD
    Participant

What about the famous Lens shield, Jimmy? 🤗

Spring is coming, all the Vitpilens are sleeping but…not for a long time!  😉

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Aww come on Youghs, look on the bright side…if Husqvarna was producing it you’d have to wait much longer haha!!

FWIW, I’m anticipating a shipping date by mid to late January but please don’t mark it on your calendar. I’ll keep you posted over on your “Lens Shield” thread

YoughsD
    Participant

I’m kidding you Jim!

In Europe, american shield are reputed to not explode at the fist fly it meets on highway!

Alibaba don’t… 😁

Sparvel
    Sparvel
    Participant

Got my seat cover yesterday and my bar en mirrors🤩

rod frost
    rod frost
    Participant

Not bad!

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Lookin’ good…and I personally think it looks better with your stock body panels than with the optional 2-toned ones. Perfect match!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.