USB Power Outlet

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kyle Alessandro 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Does anyone know what this plugs in to?

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

I’ve checked the various loose connectors under the seat and can’t seem to find its matching counterpart.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by JohnnyLightning JohnnyLightning. Reason: Image Size

DAP831
    Participant

If you look at the manual on p. 194 there are two ACC2 connectors. I would assume it is one of those. I’d swear I saw a diagram of it a while back but I am not finding it.

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/globalassets/manuals-pim-data/dok_bike_bed_18_3402207_en_om__sen__aepi__v1.pdf

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

Thanks for the reply DAP. I saw those rear connectors when I removed my seat and didn’t think they were related because of the connector configuration…the one on the USB cable is clearly different from the two individual ones on the bike.

I’ll check it out sometime this weekend and see what I can make of it.

JohnnyLightning
    JohnnyLightning
    Participant

I forgot to follow up on this. I chose to use the rear aux and everything plugged in just fine…thanks again for pointing it out.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by JohnnyLightning JohnnyLightning. Reason: Image Size

Scott Emm
    Participant

What do you have plugged in?

rlarue
    rlarue
    Participant

Hey Johnny, do you have any more photos of this, like where you threaded the cable to and whatnot?

justi
    justi
    Participant

I also understood that there is a connection for this USB socket behind the headlight. I still need to install my USB power socket for my iPhone.

rlarue
    rlarue
    Participant

That’s what I was wondering. Thanks, Justi.

justi
    justi
    Participant

I’ll post pictures when I have received and installed the USB power outlet in front of the bike. The ACC there are very easy to reach I already learned by practice.

One question, what did you do with the grease inside the ACC sockets? Just put them in the USB outlet?

rod frost
    rod frost
    Participant

Where is the USB power outlet located behind the headlight?

Kyle Alessandro
    Participant

From my understanding, it is what the dealership plugs into for service updates. They told me they have a database so all husky dealerships can see what has been done. As well as changing your rev limit for break in period.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.