USB Handle Bar Charger Adapter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone installed a USB charging adapter on their Vitpilen, to charge a cell phone?  Does anyone have any recommendations as to what would be a good adapter?

Participant

If you haven’t bought a mobile phone mount yet, I can recommend quad lock mount & USB charger. It’s really clean and integrated. Quite expensive though, but I think you get what you pay for.

Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

be careful these bikes vibration on the handlebars are pretty aggressive and may damage your phones stabilization sensor no more camera for your phone. 🙁

Participant

There is a USB port under the seat, I ran a 90 degree usb cable under the fuel tank and voilà!  Also using the quad lock mount for the cell phone 🙂

Participant

Regarding handle bar vibes, weighted bar ends (mine were evotech) reduce them significantly (no more finger tingling). Plus if you haven’t already swapped them out, i think the stock mirrors really add to the vibrations, along with being ugly and useless.

rod frostrod frost
    Participant

This thread may be helpful on USB Bar plugs : https://vitpilenforum.com/forums/topic/usb-power-outlet/

Participant

Thanks!  I bought one of these for my enduro bike and never looked back, they are awesome.

Participant

That’s a good point, I never thought of that.

Participant

Looks good, thanks for the response.

Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.