Transport lock

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good evening. We are the proud owners of 2 brandnew svartpilen 701 motorcycles. We wanted to go out for a ride, but one of the motorcycles won’t start. In the display it says transport lock. We looked everywhere in the manual, but cannot find anything about this so called transport lock. Does anybody knows how to unlock this transport lock? Thanks in advance. Edwin

Participant

You will need to call the dealership and have them unlock it. They should have done that after you purchased the bike

Participant

Ok, thank’s. I will call the dealership.👍

Participant

This just happened to my 2020 Svartpilen 701 randomly after I rode to a friends house and went to start it. She has grand total of 78 miles so far… now I’m stuck. Is there any way to fix this myself?

Participant

Update for anyone who cares. Just called the dealer and I have to bring back in to unlock, spare key won’t work either. Unfortunately my dealer is 5 hrs away (I live in upstate NY)… very disappointed with Husky right now

B.I.SavageB.I.Savage
    Participant

The transport lock should be disabled when you pick up the bike from the dealership.  This is then registered in the computer and is the starting point for your warranty.

I would be interested to know of the dealership didnt do it right, or if there is something with the bike…

You could try looking your bike up online at Husqvarna to see if its registered I guess.

Participant

Purchased a 2021 Svartpilen 401 from a dealer 5 hours away.  Had the bike shipped.

It arrives with the transport lock on,  KTM dealer in town cannot unlock it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.