Tool pouch storage on a Svartpilen 701

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CoreyL
    Participant

When my Svartpilen 701 was delivered, it came with a factory toolkit in a pouch. Is there anywhere on the bike to carry such a toolkit? I tried to stow it alongside the battery, but there wasn’t enough clearance under the saddle.

maxbell04
    Participant

Hello, I am a newbie here. Due to the abundance of information that is available on this place, I am very pleased. Because of the lack of information on Watt Insider, I cannot select an invertor for my home. I need your assistance. Can you share with me some tips about it? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Max Kool
    Participant

@maxbell04 you aware this a model specific motorcycle forum?

Vanessa
    Participant

It’s not a real person, it’s a bot designed to funnel traffic. If there were actual mods on this board they could delete and block this guff.

superfirmin
    Participant

The only solution I found was by switching the original battery with a lithium one. You will be able then to carry the tool pouch and a block disc at least.

Houston husqvarna
    Participant

Fly racing bagThis bag was $19.99 and will fit if you get a smaller battery. This won’t for me because of what I added. I looked at a lot of tool bags and was the best size, flat and price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.