Tire hugger removed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

QwandreeQwandree

Nice. No rear indicators? No cops in Indiana?

What mirrors are those?

Participant

Looks great! What’s the part number for the rear right axel adjuster when you removed your stock plate?

Participant

Qwandree, they are there,  little LED strips tucked up under the subframe.  And yes there are cops, I am one.

The part number is 60010084000 it’s for a KTM Duke 690.

Participant

Qwandree, I missed that question about the mirrors.

They are Magazi Mirrors. Blue tinted concave and color and texture match perfectly to the triple clamp.

https://www.kiwavmotors.com/en/parts/controls/mirrors/road-naked/classic-mx-black-motorcycle-mirrors-cnc-aluminum-universal-magazi-detail

Participant

Can you snap more pics of your mirrors? i really like them.

Participant

Participant

QwandreeQwandree

The rotation on those seems really nice. Looks like they can extend further outward than the bar end mirrors and then slide back up for filtering

How are vibration and optics on those?

Participant

Vibrations only come in at about 7k under hard accel non at idle. Concave, tinted and crystal clear provide a good amount of visibility to my sides and behind me.

Participant

Sometimes, I envy you Americans. Here in Sweden, you would not get away with mounting your license place vertically like that. And it has to have a light on it. And there has to be a red reflector beside or below it. And the indicators need to be at least 180mm apart. In other words, most “integrated tail lights” are a no go.

Your bike looks dope though 🙂

Participant

Thanks BigMo for the part number, looking forward to taking it off! Your bike looks great, strip those buddy pegs off for an even cleaner look! 😁

MaxenceMaxence
    Participant

Hey ! Your bike looks really nice ! I am looking for a plate holder for a while. Can’t decide if I want it on the side (like you) or under the stop light. Where does it come from (any link) ? Easy to install ? I’ve already got the chaine tensioner btw.

I like the yellow 701 sticker too.

Thanks for your reply 👍🏼

Participant

I got mine from dime city cycles originally for my 79 cb750 , but I stole it off it. I will be getting another to put back in the cb750. It was very easy to install. The turn signals being relocated and spliced in was a little more difficult but I do this kinda thing a lot.

The sticker is vinyl that was laid on it and cut out by hand using a hobby knife.

https://www.dimecitycycles.com/motorcycle-parts/motorcycle-fairings-bodywork-and-license-plates/motorcycle-license-plate-brackets.html

Participant

I love the plate etc. but here in the U.K. I couldn’t get away with it. I have the spacer set and will put the plate under the tail light. The 701 sticker looks great, someone should start selling them!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.