Throttle spacers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    QwandreeQwandree

These came up a couple of months ago here, but I couldn’t find the original thread. They seem to have just added for ktm/husky. Anyway, I have them on my Thruxton R and they are pretty nice for cleaning up throttle slop on that bike. Prices seem to have gone up though  :/

KTM/Husqvarna Throttle Spacer Kit

NampusNampus
    Participant

I got mine from a guy in Germany for about €15.

No more cheap feeling sloppy throttle.

Participant

You got a name or a link to it?

thank you

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

Click the link a few posts up. 😉

NampusNampus
    Participant

These are the German ones:

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/ducati-panigale-spacer-kein-spiel-im-gasgriff-auch-fuer-triumph/1260719268-306-2417?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

You need two sets, because you need two of the big spacers. Or email the guy first and ask for 2 large spacers instead of a set of a small and a big one.

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

Matter of time before someone copied the Ducati spacers….

I’m receiving the Husqvarna kit shortly, will keep us posted.

DCMnPADCMnPA
    Participant

Sweet!  Thanks for the heads up Qwandree !  Does anyone happen to know where these guys are located?  Couldn’t tell a thing from the website or FB page.  Believe me though, kit is gonna get ordered!

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

They’re in Santa Monica, California.

SvartGuySvartGuy
    Participant

Will these work with the 701?

SvartGuySvartGuy
    Participant

Never mind, took 2 seconds of reading 🤦‍♂️

karaikarai
    Participant

Hi, i was too lazy to order, i copy the design and 3D print them, nice fit, zero throttle play after install, very pleased.

cheers

Participant

Karai, may I ask if you would like to share the file for your 3D printing, got a friend with printers and “Husky” sure knows how to over charge for 2 pieces of plastic 🙂

karaikarai
    Participant

@Freede

See STL file below 😉

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Vu-WDZTKshcM2KVPZPt9E1gHYa0OT8f/view?usp=sharing

Best use ABS or other stronger filament, use 1mm wall thickness / 2 lines with 0.4mm nozzle for snug fit.

Cheers

Participant

Thank you so very very much for the file and the info, I will get to it and let my friend make a couple of those and try them out.

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

I just got the new spacers from ducatispacers. Install was a breeze.

While you’re at it, install a layer of friction free sliding drawer tape around the bars to take out the slop, and put some powdered graphite on it. So your up/down rattle of the tube is fixed as well and the tube operates super smooth.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.