Tattoo Richie final bar upgrade 2018 vit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Team,

so of you know that I started a threaded or two a years back when the forum first started off regarding handle bar change outs. Here is my last eat and last change off the svart triple tree on my black 18 Vit. I found these adjustable cafe street fighter all aluminum bars from alchemyparts on eBay located in the U.K.  they had them over to me in the states in about a week. These are better than my protaper bars that I used and the Krator bars as well. So he is an great way to preserve the cafe, street scrambler and/or street fighter look on our bikes for a mere 40 US dollars with adjustments as well. Get these bars in the U.K., there are a few knock offs being peddled in China and those have a non solid handle, just a cheap hollow core. The U.K. bars are solid. Hope you like the final design. I am done in this one. Too many bikes to build and so little time.

Participant

Participant

Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Participant

I swapped another member for his 2019 gloss panels for my white panels. The Matte panels will get wrapped in a color yet to be chosen

LozionLozion
    Participant

Cool, so you prefer these bars?  I can get these too..

itsnichoitsnicho
    Participant

Can you post a link? how do you like the bars for handling? bolt right into svart bars?

Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.