Tail rack

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Virginian
    Virginian
    Participant

When I purchased the bike the tail rack wasn’t available so I pre-ordered it for a March release. It showed up on my doorstep today, woohoo! I snaps on in place of the passenger’s seat with the key. This should do nicely for my Kreiga 20L pack with a 10L stacked on it. I believe I’m all set to sport tour on the mighty Husky!

The weather is warming up and I should be back on the road soon but I have a business trip to Seattle next week.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Virginian Virginian.
    BobcatHusky
    Participant

Mine is supposed to be here Monday! Looks great, thanks for posting pictures. Looking forward to the last of this snow getting the hell out of here so I can ride.

друг
    Participant

It looks great, looking forward to adding it to my bike, do you have a picture from the rear, curious about how it looks like.

Virginian
    Virginian
    Participant

I just got home from a vacation so sorry for the wait on the reply. Here’s a pic per your request. I have a huge thread going on ADV on this bike and I’ll transfer it over to this forum later today.

Eric

друг
    Participant

Thanks Eric. Is one of the bits I liked the most in the concept bike

djul
    djul
    Participant

Really nice, but honestly I don’t get why keeping passenger handle with tail rack part part mounted (no passenger seat)

Weißer Pfeil
    Participant

It would keep the load from sliding back and is a good mounting point.

SHREDWORX
    Participant

I tried all the online stores and none can ship the Husqvarna Rear Baggage Carrier 401 for Svartpilen to Canada. Their websites won’t let me check out after entering my Canadian address because original parts can’t be sent across the boarder or something. I might be able to get it through the one licensed dealer in BC but for probably twice the price. Are there alternatives to the Husky one? Any 3rd party stuff? I’ve seen some on Instagram like this:

Husqvarna Rear Baggage Carrier 401 Svartpilen

Does anybody have any info/advice/links?

Anonymous

Try checking with International Motorsports. Their price should be comparable to the marked up exchange rate. I have bought a few things from them (because the online shop is only for the U.S.). Good luck…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.