Swisspilen

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Some pics from my ride. More pictures from the parts like the indicator or the seat cover are in the “parts & accesories” section.

MaxenceMaxence
    Participant

Beautiful man ! I also have a rear side plate holder, but it’s definitely not street legal in my town due to the plate dimension. Whats brand is yours ?

Did you paint the head fork ? I like all the details related to the concept bike 😉

Thanks 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by MaxenceMaxence.
    Participant

The holder is handmade by myself, i show it up in the “parts&accersories” section soon 😉

and yes i painted it because it was to many colors for me

Thank you 🙂

Participant

Wunderschön, welche Blinker hast du hinten montiert ?

Participant

https://www.ebay.de/itm/ToXx-Motorrad-Led-Einbau-Blinker-Micro-Mini-Stripe-Miniblinker-schwarz-klar/372684345763?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Die passen genau in die Öffnung zwischen Rücklicht und Sozius Sitz, dazu noch ein original Kabel für die Beleuchtung hinten was ich nach oben legen kann und hab ausserdem noch original Stecker an die Blinker gelötet damit ich alles einfach wieder zurück bauen kann für MFK. 😉

Participant

Besten Dank 😉
    werde ich ebenfalls so montieren

Bald zeige ich euch meine Vitpilen 😉

Participant

Kleiner Tipp noch: Ich hab die Blinker zusätzlich noch mit doppelseitigen Klebeband für Fahrzeugembleme(3M zum Beispiel) befestigt, so halten die bombenfest 😉

p.s.: wo kommst du her?

Participant

Werde ich ebenfalls mit doppelseitigem Klebeband befestigen 🙂

Aus Luzern (Root)

Participant

The bike looks really good Swisspilen.  The original concept was a minimalist bike and much of whats available aftermarket is just not.  I like the solution for the number plate.  Unfortunately in Aus to meet compliance it must be seen from both sides, have a light and even include a reflector that has a regulation size.  I am almost done with a solution I have in acrylic.  I’ll post it if it works out.  I think this one will work now, I hope.  Iteration six!

I’d be interested to know if you’ve had any issue with a fuel leak I keep hearing about.  I haven’t.  I don’t run ethanol and wonder if that’s related.  I’m told plastic doesn’t like ethanol.

Participant

So far there are no problems with the tank in Europe. I can imagine that it could be because of gasoline in other regions of the world. I only use 98 octane.

Illumination for the license plate is still coming 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by AvatarSTARFOBAR.
    Participant

I got the leakage problem just this weekend in Sweden, a 2018 bike that is just 370 km old, using 98 octane so the problem is here as well, not only on the other side of the atlantic, unfortunately.

Participant

Regarding those indicators, one of the most descrete and good looking I have ever seen 🙂 did you use any resistors when connecting them or did they just work “plug and play”?

Participant

Ok this is new for me, so far I was not aware of any case so I will probably pay attention.

For the turn signals, I soldered extra original plugs to make them easier to connect. Resistors are not installed, so it flashes a little too quickly. Something between too fast and just right.

😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.