Svartpilen km2300 dead no start !!!!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thorl 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thorl
    Participant

Hi everyone
    my svart is dead, turn active key ignition contact, start button and no tic, only once is zero does not start,
    recharged battery but always the same,
    before the fault I tried to connect the obd2 socket and by mistake a cable touched the ground and jumped fuse n7 (10A)
    replaced and bike does not start

And happened to someone?

Avoad
    Participant

Kill switch???? (Red Button)

Thorl
    Participant

i connected obd2 bluetooth my car, and i have dtc error :

P0335 : crankshaft position sensor A error or malfunction, (is pickup stator….)

P0339: cranckshaft position sensor B circuit intermittent (look up)

P0615 start relay circuit

P0916 gear shift position,

the problem came out because I could not turn on the bike, I removed and recharged the battery but a fake contact blew up the fuse,
    replaced the same problem fuse,
    I thought it was only the battery but not.

the bike starts making contact with the solenoid and runs regularly but has the engine light on and the button does not start, maybe I have to reset the errors on the booohhh controller, I bring it to the workshop and write the solution.

sorry my english but I use the google translator

Thorl
    Participant

SOLVED !!!!!!!

I don t know whats happened, but verifying , disconnecting, testing and reconnecting the start relay solenoid the bike now goes,
    alert disappeared and part at first shot

booohhhh !!!! (Italian statement when the reason for non-operation is not understood)

now its ok,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.