Svartpilen France -Limoges- all black!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Beckpilen Beckpilen 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Coolbreeze
    Coolbreeze
    Participant

Hello Pilen riders !

Here is my little svart.

as you can see I made few changes on it.

Have fun with yours!

ryankates
    ryankates
    Participant

lights out! looks insane!

BobcatHusky
    Participant

Coolbreeze, on one hand I really appreciate your pics. On the other I’m a little upset. I’ve been on the fence about the bar end mirrors and your photos sold me on them, so bye bye $200! Thanks amigo!

Heisenberg
    Heisenberg
    Participant

Well, I like it; I like it alot! Simple, clean, a classic in the making.

Coolbreeze
    Coolbreeze
    Participant

Thank you very much guys!

Something reallt cool for the sound is the leovince cat delete 🔥🔥🔥

kungfupoulet
    Participant

Congrats ! I did the same cat-delete. Even with the DB killer, it’s loud enough. I’ve had the chance to hear it without it, it’s so obnoxiously loud.

Nismo401
    Participant

Salut,

alors ça donne quoi ce decat en terme de perfs?

Coolbreeze
    Coolbreeze
    Participant

Nismo, I don’t know if the cat delete is good for performances since I have it since the very beginning… as well as the akrapovic exhaust.

There is one thing that changes the bike : I put some Michelin road tires, it helps a lot if you wanna ride more agressive.

kungfupoulet
    Participant

@Nismo401

Mon ressenti perso : Par rapport au setup d’origine, j’ai l’impression d’avoir perdu un peu de couple en bas mais en contrepartie j’ai l’impression qu’elle respire mieux en haut. Encore une fois, ce sont juste mes fesses et mes bras qui me font dire ça. Aucun passage au banc.

My own observations : Compared to the stock setup, I feel like I’ve lost some low-end torque however It seems to pull harder higher up in the rev range. Again, just my butt dyno.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar kungfupoulet.
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg
    Participant

I like that you swapped Michelin tires for the Pirelli’s. I want to do that too, but waiting to put a few more kilometres on the originals…

Also like the rear rack.

Beckpilen
    Beckpilen
    Participant

I’m curious about how you removed the yellow lines. Is it just a sticker? Is there clear coat over top of the sticker, and if so did it chip and flake. Is there anything you wish you had done differently in that process?

thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.