Svartpilen ABS warning/failure?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SHREDWORXSHREDWORX
    Participant

My ABS light started coming on almost randomly. Mostly in long fast left turns. Is this unique to my bike, or has anybody noticed the ABS light flash up on the display while riding?!? Haven’t found any ABS issues on the forum here although there seem to be a lot over at KTM

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Nope, you’re not the only one. I’ve posted on here about my own experiences of this. Occasionally while riding, my ABS light flickers and the message “CAN ABS failure” flashes on the display. It’s only there momentarily, then it goes again. Happens about every 10th ride or so. I actually have Gopro footage of it happening. Neither the dealer or Husqvarna can fix it. I’ve learned to live with it, as nothing actually seems to be affected. Others on here have experienced similar.

Participant

had the same so i went to read out the error list & reset it / cleaning the disks it didn’t come again
    had the abs can bus failure also after an ignition fail by cold start on 25% mountain road/ also ignition off by downshifting 3-2 & up 1-2a few times so guess its a combination of crap sensors…

ive seen vitpillen blinking like a xmas tree after doing wheelies…

B.I.SavageB.I.Savage
    Participant

Up to now I haven’t faced this issue since installing a Lithium battery.

Could have also been only related to the act of reconnecting the batter with connection grease and to the correct torque spec.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.