Svartpilen 701

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by ThemSheeps ThemSheeps 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vjordan
    Participant

Macloven
    Participant

it’s on their website now, so it’s for real.

galavoxx
    Participant

I hardly looks different than the Vitpilen 701. I would be concerned about that underbelly exhaust if this thing ever went off-road. At least the Svart 401 has more clearance down low.

elbastos
    Participant

From the french sites I browsed, it looks like it has a shifter (up/down). If confirmed, this is a real advantage and could be a nice replacement for my 401, looking forward to test driving this next spring. The front fender looks weird and I do not know why they did not keep the one from the vit, but this is a question of taste.

Andrew B
    Participant

Love the new 701. My wife will inherit the 401 and I will grab the new 701 early Spring!

Janluke
    Participant

Poured over the Svartpilen 701 at the NEC bike show last week. Just back from my dealer Saltire in Edinburgh and I’ve ordered one for March. I’m keeping the 401  for now at least and reckon they are both so different I can enjoy both

Joel
    Participant

Longest Test Ride Promotion

Anyone across the pond see this promo for a chance to win* a Svartpilen 701 for the 2019 riding season?

*you don’t actually win it, you get the chance to use it…

BobcatHusky
    Participant

I feel like they went for more of a tracker style on the 701 vs the scrambler on the 401. But I like both of them. I won’t be giving up my 401 anytime soon, so I’m excited to see what they do with the 701 lines in a few years. 🙂

ThemSheeps
    ThemSheeps
    Participant

I was super pumped for the 701 Svart, but since seeing it I actually like the look of the 401 a bit more still. Am I the only one?

-Johan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.