Svartpilen 401 w/ a few extra Husqvarna parts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

Had been looking for this myself, so now that I have my Svartpilen back with original Husqvarna flyscreen and tail I thought I’d post some pics to give those interested in the parts an idea what it looks like. Also has headlight grill, 35mm lower chassis, the flush handlebar ends, Rizoma mirrors, pillion rider supports removed, and a few smaller (not visible) items.

IMO, bike’s silhouette is more fluent now, especially the tail makes a difference. Added security gain with the tail modification: indicators can finally be seen by cars close behind you.

Cheers,

AR

401 HQ flyscreen, tail

HQ flyscreen frontview

HQ tail backview

Participant

Looks good. Did you say thats a genuine Husqvarna tail tidy? If so, where did you find it as I am really struggling. This is by far the nicest tidy I have seen.

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

That is a nice looking bike! I have added quite a few of the same accessories too, and if I could figure out how to post pictures on this site I would put some up of my bike.

doublure_bitedoublure_bite
    Participant

@Vanessa,

Pretty simple, just need to click on Insert/edit image and comply with the file format and size 🙂

Just resize your picture on paint if needed.

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Thanks, I will have another go, couldn’t see where it mentions file format/size. Will look again. If I get stuck I might ask you for advice 😀

I’m not very computer – savvy…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by VanessaVanessa.
    Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

@AlpineRider hey man any chance you can let me know where u got that wind screen?

Participant

@alpinerider hey man any chance you can let me know where u got that wind screen?

It’s an official Huskvarna 401 parts.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by AvatarLéo78.
    Participant

tell us more about the 35mm lower chassis  . How did you lower it?  New spring?  How was the install?

does it ride better?

thanks your bike looks really good btw

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.