Svartpilen 401 – Several Graphic Kit's out now!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Beckpilen Beckpilen 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PDSOUNDS
    Participant

Here you can find some graphic kits for the Svart 401:

https://www.kutvek-kitgraphik.com/en-fr/street-bike/husqvarna/svartpilen-401.html

Some good stuff overthere!

On the left you can choose the other Husq models also! …

Grtz

rod frost
    rod frost
    Participant

Wow interesting… I picked up some graphics for my Duke 390 (still in the package) there is no instruction so its like putting a puzzle together, haven’t got in the mood to put it together, yet.

max mcilwee
    Participant

Just received my graphics kit in the mail.  I will post a picture after I install them.

Ben
    Participant

Cool stuff thanks for the post!

max mcilwee
    Participant

Don’t buy these unless you have already painted over the yellow lines.  It does not cover them up in many locations.  If you buy a graphics kit from here I would recommend buying new plastics to put them on.

SHREDWORX
    Participant

Can you please post a photo? I was going to order one from them after seeing a couple of theirs on Instagram.

max mcilwee
    Participant

Shredworx or anyone.. DO NOT BUY THESE GRAPHICS!  They did a terrible job designing them for the bike and don’t even cover the yellow lines from the stock graphics… see images below.  Also after emailing the owner of the company Raphael Roblot he pretty much told me to F#&K off and if I dont like what they designed then too bad.  The image they sent me has the yellow covered and the real graphics do not.

Let me know if you want more images

PDSOUNDS
    Participant

Damn that’s bad indeed.

Sorry for my post, I didn’t know the stickers were so bad! (I don’t have them myself)

You should get a refund!

Beckpilen
    Beckpilen
    Participant

I’m about to pull the trigger on a vinyl wrap. I thinking about doing the classic Vietnam era US camouflage in gloss. I’ll probably top it with the tank pads. I’m 90% sure I’m doing this, but I have a vision of a Japanese style tiger stripe with a white fade towards the bottom edge, but that would require a custom print and I don’t want to spend that much. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.