Svartpilen 401 coming tomorrow!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all. I am new to the forum, but not new to biking. I am collecting my brand new 401 Svart in the morning, and to say I am excited is an understatement. I saw nothing but positive reviews for the bike and loved it as soon as I first laid eyes on one. I think you either love them, or hate them (marmite bike). Coming from much more powerful bikes, I was concerned that it would disappoint me, but it’s so much fun to ride, that worry soon disappeared. Hopefully this forum will be a font of knowledge as it gains traction. 👍

Participant

Not a lot of action on this forum for some reason. Congrats on the new ride. One mod I would suggest if possible is the Comp Werkes Cat delete. WOW…what a difference in sound. Enjoy the bike, my VIT is a favorite everywhere it goes

Participant

It does seem a bit quiet on here. I absolutely love the bike. Very precise and nimble. I used to have big sports bikes so this is a bit of a change for me, but not one I am regretting. Amazing value. I have seen that decat and the bike definitely needs to be a bit more vocal. Did you need to have a remap to suit, or does the bike adjust it’s fuelling automatically?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.