Svart 701 almost finished…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LordFlasheart
    Participant

Nearly there on the mods, Dynojet PCV to fit and then I may bin the airbox for a big pod filter.

LuisLAN
    Participant

Do the crash bars fit ok with the radiator guards ?

David Brazil
    Participant

Your exhaust:

1) The hanger? Homemade?

2) Also, it looks like it sits lower than mine – did you modify the mounting points? It does look a little “bent” and muscled in place. [I have the same and it contacts my boot heel and is a pain in the a$$. I have a custom hanger as well, but yours in interesting.]

Can you elaborate on your exhaust and installation of? Thanks.

LordFlasheart
    Participant

The crash bars are tight but do just clear the Svart radiator shrouds. I think the Vit versions would give a little more space.

LordFlasheart
    Participant

The hanger is the footpeg eliminator option from Husqvarna.

I had to cut 30mm out of the link pipe and repositioned to meet the standard hanger. I also needed a 10mm spacer on the exhaust strap mount (I could probably have eliminated this by taking a bit more time over the cut/weld) as it sits it is in the same position as stock endcan, just shorter, Clears my foot/heel with no issues, even when toes on the footpeg.

On the Duke this exhaust sits a lot higher and wider when compared to the Vit/Svart.

LuisLAN
    Participant

Could you post some close up pictures of the fit/clearance of the cash bars?.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by LuisLAN.
    LordFlasheart
    Participant

LuisLAN
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.