Shopping on this forum

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Onex Kety Khvichia
    Participant

Hello , Does anybody know if this is fake site or shopping here is safe , I placed order but did not receive  tracking and I am worried that it can be fake site

jpmato88
    Participant

Great question. I’ve had the heating unit sitting in my cart and I’m debating completing the order. I’m guessing everything is out of stock, which is the issue everywhere else. The heating unit is backordered until December, but folk have been able to find them here or there and I was hoping they had them in stock, but I can’t find info to confirm that.

My guess is, it’s probably legit.  Also, whatever you ordered is probably not available.  Guessing they’re just a storefront and don’t keep their own stock.  They probably don’t update their site to reflect global inventory.

francisco valseca
    Participant

i ordered something a couple weeks ago and haven’t gotten a tracking number either…. i cant find any way to contact them!!!

Kit
    Participant

I believe AOMC.MX may be able to help out with parts too if needed.

I ordered an oil filter kit from this shop last year and It came in two months after I ordered to back order issues. They reached out to me and let me know about the delay after about a week or two. Luckily I was in no rush so I didn’t mind.

Amberrr1po
    Participant

useful information

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Amberrr1po.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Amberrr1po.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.