SEVEN HUNDRED ONE FROM BELGIUM

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa
    Participant

What does it say on your tyres?

Participant

Left side :

Until you’ve seen God on the corner, it’s not the time to brake. (it is also true with his son : Jesus… lol )

Right side :

Accelerate in a straight line everyone can do it, at the 1st corner we sort it out !

it’s a message for “sunday pilots” who need big engine to impress the girls… like Ducati riders for exemple lol

But when you have to ride a motorcycle there’s no one left… I have a lot of experience in motorcycle racing.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by AvatarOlivier.
    Participant

@Oliver I like your humor and I like your bike style

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Thanks, that’s pretty cool 😎

Participant

Are you happy with the brightness of the Toxx lights? Would you say they’re bright enough?

Participant

Yes more brighting than origine

Participant

Nice!

Participant

Oliver, what’re the odds you’d be willing to help me get some of those blinkers to the US? Toxx doesn’t ship to us and I figure maybe I can talk you into it.

Participant

I’m in the U.S. and just got the Toxx lights installed. Super annoying that they flat out wouldn’t deliver them to the U.S. I had to send them to someone in Europe and then have them forward to me. Took like 3 weeks to get here but they’re on and I really like them. I wish they were a little longer, maybe add one more LED per light, as I really like to be seen. With all the shipping, they weren’t cheap. I thought about bringing a bunch in but I’m not sure I could get rid of them and it wouldn’t be worth it to bring in just one set.

Participant

That’s what I’m looking to do, I just don’t know anyone who can help as the middle-man!

Participant

Can you show a picture of how you did the wiring harness under the seat?   I’m curious how you wire to blinkers and still keep the side mounted plate.  About to do the same so it will be good to reference if that’s ok.   Never done this before.

Participant

@ Catalyst – I was able to order them here:  https://www.bikermart.co.uk/products/INDICATORS

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.