RTAMO Titanium Exhaust Header and Cat Delete

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sisco
    Participant

Though I share this info with everyone, I recently purchased this set of Titanium Exhaust Header and Cat Delete from company called RTAMO, it’s a factory replica but in titanium.

So far very impressed with the quality and looks accurate, so I expect no problem with fitting.

I haven’t installed it yet, will update later with more pics

but here are the weight of it, don’t have stock header weight yet

Sisco
    Participant

Stock header weight

Bazblue
    Participant

Hi, this front header pipe in titanium, is it for the pitvilen 701. If so is ther a part no, been on the rtamo  site but no luck. Fingers crossed baz.

Sisco
    Participant

I think they only offer it for the KTM 390 or Husq 401 and other small bikes like R3 , Ninja 400

Sisco
    Participant

Installed

Sisco
    Participant

Finaly got it mounted on the bike and holy crap, I never own titanium exhaust part before and I didn’t expect it to go to the rainbow colors, I though this was an extra thing that the seller had to do with a blow torch as an upsell.

but after a quick 15 mins blast the pipe has now turn blue gold and looks amazing, this look would have been wasted on the rc390 because of the fairing but on the naked bike look super cool to me

I was a bit skeptical with this company that i never heard of making it, but the pipe is very accurate replace, the fitment is precise as factory.

Sisco
    Participant

Sisco
    Participant

Freccia-nera
    Participant

Looks great. How does the sound of the bike compare ? How much did it cost btw ?

Do you still use the stock muffler, with dB killer inside ?

Sisco
    Participant

$225 USD excluding shipping see https://www.ebay.com/itm/RTAMO-KTM-390DUKE-RC390-Vitpilen401-100-Titanium-Exhaust-Head-Middle-Pipes/133087830137

It is from China but still very well made and precise fitment.  I had some other chinese cat delete before and it didn’t fit right.

At the moment I’m still running stock pre-muffler and muffler so essentially just a cat delete.  I’m still waiting for my Titanium Fresco Ultrashorty  muffler to arrive and that should give me a full Titanium exhaust system.

Sisco
    Participant

forgot to add the cat weight,  so about 1.2kg weight loss.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Sisco.
    Bazblue
    Participant

My bikes pitvilen 701, would love a titanium front pipe, tried everywhere no luck. Anybody know  where you can buy one ?

Berryman
    Participant

<div id=”i4c-draggable-container” style=”position: fixed; z-index: 1499; width: 0px; height: 0px;”>
    <div class=”resolved” style=”all: initial;” data-reactroot=””></div>
    </div>
    I’m thinking about ordering a set, can you post a video or talk about the exhaust sound with just the precat and stock headers replaced. Im looking for more sound but not anything that will be annoying 5 miles down the road. Thanks for the great thread.
    <div id=”i4c-dialogs-container”></div>

RGS89
    Participant

Hey nice work! How was the installation… Did you took out the radiator? or there isnt need, and is it was difficult to take out the oxygen sensor?

Thanks in regards.

Lacsaxis
    Participant

Look amazing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.