Rizoma circuit 744 mirror Chinese copy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Bought this from aliexpress $30 delivered. So price is very cheap compared to the $300 for the real thing

I don’t like bar end mirrors and I had the genuine husq mirror replacement and they were useless.

I can’t see anything and it moved too easily. The way the it bolt into place with left and right thread is super annoying as you can’t tightened the right hand mirror well.

also decided that I hate the look of circle mirrors

anyway I gave this a chance and it’s not bad at all. It arrived not packaged very well and one mirror is a bit scratched by the bolts. I’m complaining at the moment for a replacement

Participant

I like the way it mounts, this style mount allows you to screw the bolt tightly and proper position adjustment for any angle.

Participant

looks really good, I really want the real rizomas now lol

Participant

Even with the low profile the mirror works really well, I can see what’s directly behind me 180 degrees, also have anti glare filter

Participant

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Looks really nice!

jshk93jshk93
    Participant

Those mirror look really good.

Where did you get the windscreen btw?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by jshk93jshk93.
    Participant

windscreen is husqvarna part 28508908044 , your husq dealer should be able to order for you or find it from online stores

Participant

Also in my opinion the flyscreen does help a lot to for the wind to flow above your helmet in a tucked in position, before the screen install I can really feel the wind pressure on the face of my helmet at high speed and  it’s pretty much gone after the screen is installed.

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

I have the same flyscreen on my bike and I agree with Sisco, it helps with wind buffet at higher speeds if you tuck down a little. I think it also looks cool too 😎

jshk93jshk93
    Participant

Oh awesome. Thank you guys 🙂

Participant

They look really good! Can you provide a link for purchase?

Participant

@aitomartin just checkout aliexpress and search for ktm mirrors and you will see number of sellers selling similar type. I bought a “Fenrir” branded one from a more expensive seller but I don’t think it makes a difference, seller probably get them all from the same supplier.

Just find the cheapest one and quality will be the same.  I would have prefer a non branded one for $12 from this seller

if there’s a problem just take pictures and open a dispute and aliexpress will refund you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.