Rim / Wheel Stickers from Vitpilen 401

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anywhere know where to get the “Vitpilen” decals that come stock on the Vitpilen 401? I’d like to get a set for my spoke wheels and can’t find them anywhere. I see that @mhrl79 got his hands on a set and I’d like to do the same.

Participant

It’s a stupid question so forgive me for asking but have you asked at your dealership? Just I know when I went to have the front tyre changed they managed to scrape up one really bad and ordered in some to replace it. They seem to come in packs of two.

Participant

Yep, I had that thought after I wrote that post and I’m waiting for a response from the dealer now. Too bad you can’t edit posts on this forum… ahem!

rod frostrod frost
    Participant

Are you talking about the yellow wheel stickers? If so, I brought a pair and never used them…

Husqvarna Rim Sticker Set 17″ 401/701

Participant

Yeah, those aren’t the ones I’m looking for. It’s these:

Participant

Got ‘em!

Participant

They’re incredibly high quality, very thick material, actually difficult to apply but they seem like they’ll stay put.

geoguidegeoguide
    Participant

Wait where did you get them?

Participant

can someone please post a pic of how the vitpilen 701 rim decals go?  i bought a pair and don’t exactly know how to place them on the rim.  help.

Participant

701 rim decalcan someone post a pic of how the positioning of this sticker goes on the rim?

Participant

Got them from the dealer, you’ll need one set per wheel, so 2x for both wheels.

Participant

We’re did you get those decals?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.