R&G rad guard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BeckpilenBeckpilen
    Participant

Here’s the R&G rad guard in titanium. Nothing to really say about it.  Looks nice tho.

Participant

I just installed this guard from Amazon made for the Duke 390, took just a little modification to the plastic side caps with a Dremel or grinder. Looks really good, plus light weight but strong stainless steel to protect from rocks or road debris.

https://amzn.to/31LgJfM

Rad Guard from Amazon

BeckpilenBeckpilen
    Participant

That looks really good. I like the pattern on that one a little more. How much was it?

BeckpilenBeckpilen
    Participant

Oh nevermind. I see the link

Participant

I just ordered one, thanks for the link.

Participant

I found and installed the what appears to be the same (Amazon) guard without KTM lettering.

Took 10 days to arrive from china to UK.     £19 inc. shipping on Ebay.

Just had a look on Aliexpress and found it there too, so I guess that these can be shipped worldwide.

Managed to fit mine without cutting plastic tabs, although I did need to add a gentle curve of a few milimeters across the whole piece to fit it between the radiator ends.

– I sandwiched a piece of rubber 70mm x 15mm x 4mm thick between guard and rad at the botttom edge to stop vibration after installation.

aliexpress link

Ebay uk link

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarHaark.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarHaark.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by AvatarHaark. Reason: Shpellin
    Participant

Hi there! Where exactly is the little mod?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.