Replacement Brake / Clutch Levers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Everyone!

I’m finding that the brake and clutch levers are too far way for me to grab with four fingers (or even 2 fingers comfortably) and was looking for some nice quality short levers or regular sized levers with better ability to adjust distance closer to the handlebars. Does anyone have any recommendations? Ideally a reputable brand. Thanks!

Participant

They sell some on this very web site…

doublure_bitedoublure_bite
    Participant

Better to create a new thread, hijacking 🙂

Has anoyone tried to change the full set of the clutch (not only the lever) or resolved in any ways the slack of the lever ?

Also, I know that has been told in another post, but I feel like the clutch lever is quite hard to pull.

Thanks!

407guy407guy
    Participant

I recently bought an inexpensive set of levers from Amazon (USA).  Found out that the distance for the clutch lever did not change — it did not get any closer.  I’m not sure if it was specific to the levers I purchased but what a huge disappointment.

I’m curious if the set that is for sale via this forum actually get closer to the grips, or are they just to change the look…

Participant

The ones on here just change the look. I bought them and they were not able to be adjusted any closer than the stock ones 🙁

407guy407guy
    Participant

Okay, thanks for the info.

Bummer again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.