Repair Manual CD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So i recently received the repair manual CD and everytime i try to run the .exe it says im not authorized. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve made contact with support, but they haven’t been much help.

JohnnyLightning
    Participant

It sounds as if you may have a bad copy or perhaps a corrupt file. I wonder if they could provide a digital download for you.

GorData
    Participant

I have to copies with the same issue. Waiting to hear back from two different dealers about the fix. Apparently, all the repair CD’s have the same issue unless somebody here has their work…

DAP831
    Participant

Mine works for the 701. You have to put your email in and authorize the computer you are using. You also have to leave the DVD in, it won’t let you copy it onto the hard drive etc.

Anonymous

do they ask for your email for authorization when you run the setup.exe?

this is what i see after running the the setup.exe

GorData
    Participant

I get the same message on both CD’s.

DAP831
    Participant

I am on a mac, so it’s a bit different. There is another start icon, that I used to run the app

TheTinMan
    Participant

Has anyone gotten this to work yet. I am getting the same not authorized error. Tried installing the software from the internet and imported the file and I still get the error. Kind of stumped here.

Anonymous

ALRIGHT FELLAS! I got it to work. I was emailed by someone from KTM after bothering flux player support for 2-3 weeks. What you need to do is click support information button inside the “the medium could not be authorized” box. Now this is where it gets tricky…you HAVE to leave the next box open because each support code is unique for that ONE instance. I emailed that support code to Sandra.Koppehel@ktm.com and she replied with an an unlock code. If you close that box you’re going to receive a new support code which will make whatever unlock code she gave you previously useless. Depending on how fast she replies it could take minutes to hours because it looks like she’s from Sweden. With that being said, I was getting replies from her within minutes at 6AM (California, USA)

happy riding

Anonymous

that’s the box that you CANT close out of. email that support code and w/e she sends back copy and paste.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.