Remus NXT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Justin 33
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m looking for help… I was wondering if anyone has purchased a Remus NXT slip on for there vit/svart? I recently ordered one from the Netherlands. All I got in the box was the muffler itself. I found out this very expensive “slip on” did not include the connection tube from the muffler to the catalyst. Also it did not come with a MOUNTING BRACKET for the muffler to the hanger….. is this normal do you have to order every piece separately?

thanks

Satur9
    Participant

I noticed on Remus site there are options for both that need to be selected.  (Hanger , connector pipe). Where did you order it from. I would assume retailers would come with standard hanger and connector.

Justin 33
    Participant

Thank you, I checked the website. If anyone has purchased this slip on I would really  appreciate a picture of the hanger part.

Satur9
    Participant

You can see it on googled pictures. There should be a bracket on exhaust. One is a triangular mount that bolts to exhaust then foot peg. The other is a long rod Incase you remove footpegs. That bolts to bike where footpegs would be . If you just have small bracket with small holes on exhaust . ( No big hole to mount to footpegs). Then you need the extra piece.

Justin 33
    Participant

Thanks for the reply’s if anyone has this muffler for there vit/svart I could use a picture of that bracket that bolts to the muffler to send to the seller.

thanks in advance

Satur9
    Participant

New Remus NXT for Vitpilen / Svartpilen

Page 3 post 31449. I don’t know why link takes you to page 1

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Satur9.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Satur9.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.