Rekluse Auto Clutch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LMSpilen
    Participant

As my previous riding experience was in the ’80s in Northeast Ohio (very flat), I was unaccustomed to riding on steep inclines as in the greater Denver area. I was more than a little nervous so I decided to purchase the Rekluse auto clutch. I had it installed at a reputable shop, Moto Works Denver. I am absolutely thrilled with the results!!! If you are considering an auto clutch for your bike, I highly recommend the Rekluse!!!

Andrew B
    Participant

So my svartpilen just arrived into the Bay Area and I am picking up on Wednesday. I have been looking at the auto clutch and thinking it would great for traffic and hills in SAn Francisco. Thanks for the heads up and feedback.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Andrew B.
    LMSpilen
    Participant

I have been looking at the auto clutch and thinking it would great for traffic and hills in SAn Francisco.

Andrew B, all I can say is that I am extremely happy with the Rekluse! Just rode my Svartpilen to Lookout Mountain (my first attempt at such a thing_)…My bike handled beautifully and I had total peace of mind!!!

Midnaite
    Participant

you americans, unable to operate a simple thing such as a manual gear box 😀

JohnnyLightning
    Participant

…our economy is such that we can spoil ourselves 😉

Tonkotsu
    Participant

It works really well.

I cannot operate the clutch due to a serious injury so rekluse was a no brainer to get back riding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.