Rear bread pedal replacement. 28113050044

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My pedal snapped at the bend.  not sure if this is the correct part number 28113050044 for the 2021. Can anyone verify the exact part number. The whole India/austria production differences has me a little skeptical also Has any one installed aftermarket pedals that might be cheaper then stock.

stroemstroem
    Participant

You are correct, they are  not compatible between the Austrian and Indian models, the Indian models use naan while the Austrian models used Bauernbrot.

Participant

K thanks for clearing that up. Would you happen to kno the part number for the 2021 rear break pedal? I’m having no luck verifying the correct part.

stroemstroem
    Participant

It was a joke. The thread title says “bread pedal” and I’m mentioning types of bread.

Participant

lol explains why I can’t find shit you mentioned. 2021 parts are impossible to find on here. My dealer was able to find the correct part after a couple hrs. 

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

I always use Gear4 Motorcycles parts finder on their website. Has all the parts fiche and numbers and prices for all the Husqvarna bikes. If you tell me if your bike is EU or US spec (different fiches) I could check your part number. Or you could check out their website yourself if you prefer.

Participant

Thanks Vanessa I never did figure it out so I ended up going thru the dealership to order one. I bought the bike in the the us about 4 weeks ago. So I’m guessing its not EU. Thanks for the info tho im now trying to find out if a Coffman exhaust off of a 2018 will fit my 2021. I can get the powertronix ecu and the Coffman exhaust for 300$ for both off of a guy who sold his bike. Seems like a good deal.  Do you think it will be plug and play. Not sure how to verify that it will fit.

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

I’m sorry I’ve no idea I’m afraid.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.