Raised Bar Setup, sleek blinkers & more

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, new rider here but have been obsessed with the vitpilen 401 for a while (don’t have one yet). I came across a company offering some parts for the vitpilen that I haven’t seen before and figured I would make you all aware. Not sure if they ship to the states, but very cool regardless.

Here is the main page for the vitpilen 401:

https://ab-m.de/en/umbau-detail/12/motorrad-zubehoer-fuer-die-husqvarna-vitpilen-401-husqvarna-vitpilen-401-2018-heute

The coolest mod on their site in my opinion is their raised bar setup to make the bars a bit more ergonomic like the svartpilen. But they also have some really sleek rear blinkers. Poke around on the above link if your interested.

Participant

I have their rear blinkers. They are pretty slick. Not sure about the bars, it ruins the look imo. And they are definitely not cheap.

Participant

How are their rear turn signals? They look great but are they bright?

Participant

They are small, but have decent visibility during daytime. They seem to be bright enough.

Participant
    Participant

I also have the rear turn signals and the Cluster cover. Their stuff is expensive but overbuilt. The turn signals are very bright for the size. I am very happy with my purchase.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by AvatarGorData.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.