Questions About OEM Wheel Decals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey folks.  I’ve been doing some homework on the wheel decals available from Husky.  I’m seeing two options.  I’ll post pics below.  My take is that the smaller one is for spoke wheels and the other is for mag wheels?  I’ve found some pics of the smaller decals on the lip of the rim on spoke wheels.  I’ve not been able to find a single pic of the larger decals installed on a Vit.  Do those go inside the rim?  Just curious if anyone has any experience with these, and would love to see some actual pics if possible.    

Participant

Update: I ordered the second decal option from above – the ones that I think were intended for the mag-style wheels (not spokes).  I was seriously disappointed when they arrived.  First, they were very small, maybe three inches in length and an inch and half tall.  Seemed like a rip off for $19.99/pair.  Second, It wasn’t really obvious where you’d install them on the wheel. They’re not intended for the lip/edge like the first option above.  So far as I could tell, they might be placed right along the center ridge.  Maybe they could go on one of the 5 “spokes” on the mag wheels??  Ultimately, it just seemed ridiculous to put a single tiny sticker in an awkward place on each wheel.  I’m sending them back for a refund…

Participant

I’ve seen the small one placed on one of the “spokes” and I think it looks very nice. A little discreet touch. I think I want to order a sticker just for the front wheel 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.