Original Tubes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    B.I.SavageB.I.Savage
    Participant

Was surprised to see which Brand the KTM original Tubes are stamped with.

Has anyone else changed tubes yet?

Max KoolMax Kool
    Participant

Pirelli owns Metzeler btw so not surprised. And of course you will find many, many parts that aren’t made by KTM/Husqvarna themselves.

Participant

that’s pretty interesting..

not sure when is recommended but i guess with the next tire exchange i`ll do it …guess they’re now 2 years old so should be right…just recently ordered tank screws to have tank rack clean dismounted when i need .They came from ducati

also saw on item nr from the cooler & it is from baja a ktm partner…

Participant

Hi, I am new to this forum although I have visited it a few times since buying a 701.  I did not know how to start a new topic so I am writing inside of this one.  Sorry about that, any how I just used the SHOP to buy a HELMET and some riding pants…  I am a bit concerned as there is not a whole lot of information on the “shop” and well after making payment I see it is actually AOMC.mx?  Can anyone explain to me what is going on here?  I made the same order some 2 weeks ago from the AOMC site and never heard from them, nor did they get back to me about my order.  I had a better deal using the AOMC site, didnt feel great about ordering what I want from the UK given time and shipping but if my order from Vitpilen forum shop is as sketchy as AOMC was I may have to go with the UK as the items I want seem limited?  Any info… should I not worry… should I cancel charges once more?  Thanks to anyone who can lend me some advice…

B.I.SavageB.I.Savage
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@Jesse, did you try calling them to ask?  Depending on their lead time, when you add interlaughable shipping it can take some time.</p>

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

@Jesse

I’ve bought a lot of items from AOMC through this forum.  I have always received my items 2-3 days later with free shipping.  They have had better prices than Amazon.

Participant

Update: after posting to the forum I was refunded for my order as the items were in fact not available.  Thanks to the “shop” for looking into that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.