Ole Blue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MarkMark
    Participant

Slowly but surely adding some upgrades the the Husky. I started with the Leo Vince Dual GP full exhaust system, then add the New Rage Cycle front turn signals and fender eliminator, and last night I installed a radiator guard then wrap the pipe. The Rizoma Quantum Side mirrors should be in this week!

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

Looks good 👍 How do you like the exhaust note with the dual can?

MarkMark
    Participant

I love it, at the time of the purchase I thought it was the best looking and best sounding. But now SC Projects has released a exhaust and link pipe that will work with either the Leo Vince Cat delete pipe or the Arrow. I’m a huge fan of SC and will most likely be switching in the future. Here’s a link the the Bad Winners Vit build where I found out about it and a link to view the actual can with part#s.

SC-Project and Bad Winners: the Vitpilen 701 for Charles Leclerc

https://shop.sc-project.com/en-MF/3945_SCP-HU07A-T38-CR-T-Muffler.htm

Participant

Hey have you had any issues with the New Rage axle spacer/tensioner plate coming loose? I ask because I just installed the same fender eliminator you have and noticed the axle spacer is a bit large – I’m worried the nut doesn’t screw onto enough threads. Also, what did you torque it down to?

MarkMark
    Participant

At this point no nothing has come loose, that being said I only have about 350 miles on it. I want to say I torqued it to 105 ft lbs. I know the value is listed on the instructions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.