OEM Exhaust

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    caferacer52
    Participant

Does anyone have a stock muffler that they would like to get rid of? I have a plan to get the end can that we all want, but I need a donor one to experiment with.

djiang
    Participant

I have a stock muffler that’s fully functional, but has a dent in it from someone hitting it with something in my parking garage. Are you looking to buy one?

caferacer52
    Participant

Me just covering the cost of shipping would be the preferable price, but what were you thinking?

djiang
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind selling for a discount given that it has a cosmetic defect and I don’t need it, but I’m not really interested in going through the hassle of shipping it for free.

Luwys007
    Participant

What is the end can that everyone wants ? @caferacer52

caferacer52
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@djiang PM me and let me know what you think a fair price is. I’ll definitely pay for the shipping, but depending on where you are, that could be a bit by itself. But I understand wanting something for the hassle.</p>

@luwys007
    most people on this forum like the shape of the stock muffler as it really compliments the bike and is pretty similar in shape to the concept one. The problem arises from the size and sound. I want to use a stock muffler to get closer to the one that was on the concept. I think that I’ve figured it a method to do that, but want a donor can to experiment with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.