No “White Arrow” anymore

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sokah
    Participant

Hi Guys,

i’m new to the forum and wanted to show my Vitpilen (now Gulpilen) 😉 701 which i started to customize. I own it since may 2021.

Let me hear you thoughts about it.

Cheers

bike

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by Sokah.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by phishbed.
    Vatte
    Participant

Hello sokah,

nice color and interesting that you already have the BadWinners Dash.
    Can you please post some thoughts, pictures and/or a video about the look, functions, advantages and disadvantages?

Is that paint or foil and how about the seat upholstery?

Kind regards

Vatte

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Vatte.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Vatte.
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Its a thumbs up from me.

Sokah
    Participant

If you want to see a video of it from Bad Winners released it two days ago.

If you want i can make a longe one. If you switch abs and tc off and they turn the bike off, next start it’s activated again and does note safe the setting like the original one. I didn’t ride the bike long, only for five minutes and it worked perfectly for me, right now it’s snowing outside.

The bike is painted in porsche racing yellow and not wrapped.
    I put the seat to my saddler and he upholster it a bit for more comfort for me.

Seat upholster

Hey Sokah,

Very nice bike! I see some other mods, you raised the clipons and you have the beeline moto nav on there. Also you put something on the sides of the radiator, can you tell us a bit more about these mods?

Kind regards

Sokah
    Participant

Yeah i have raised the clipons with the gilles tooling kit about 3,5 cm. They come litte bit highger, but more important was a bit backwards, which is much more comfortalbe on long rides for me.
    The beeline moto nav, is no big thing, i like the optics on the bike and for me it has everything i need for navigation on the bike.
    Also i have some Rizoma parts, like the license plate holder an fender, also on the radiator sides are parts from Rizoma for Vitpilen 701. But they were hard to get, because they don’t produce it anymore and so i had to import it from a dealer who had it on stock from switzerland to me.
    I’m thinking about painting the muffler protecters from black into the yellow as well, but not sure about it.
    Also i wanted the rizoma windscreen, but with the BW Dash it would not fit, i guess from the fitting with the original dash, because it would touch the curve form.

LuisLAN
    Participant

Where did you get the pillion/cover from?

Vatte
    Participant

Hey LuusLAN,

you can get the pilion cover from nl carbon.

https://en.nlcarbon.de/product-page/husqvarna-vitpilen-701-carbon-heckabdeckung-solo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.