New Vitpilen 701 owner in Peterborough, UK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all. New to the forum and new to Husqvarna having bought and taken delivery of a brand new 2019 V701 last Tuesday. Had some up’s and down’s already, mainly up’s and will comment on that more fully when everything is resolved! Will keep you hanging on this temporarily…. ;0)

Anyway, thought I would say hello and looking forward to getting more miles under my belt and commencing a few mods in due course. Just under 600 miles in a week and in for the first service on Friday..

Happy riding all.

Participant

Sorry, forgot to ask. How do you search this forum? Advice appreciated. Cheers

Participant

From what I can see, all searches need to be via google.  Welcome to the forum.

Participant

Cheers Steve, and thanks for the info.

Participant

You can actually search in the forum, there is a post about it, if you…search for it 🙂

On the upper left part of the page you see the link to where you are in the forum, like right now it says:

“Home » Forums » Vitpilen 701 » Vitpilen 701 General Discussion » New Vitpilen 701 owner in Peterborough, UK”

then just click om the » Forums » part and you will get a search option, I think you have to be logged in also.

Participant

Hey man, welcome and congrats on your new bike.

I’m in a similar neck of the woods to you. Got any favourite bike routes nearby?

Participant

Cheers Freddie. Good tip and will give it a go.

Hi Kirkish Delight. Yeah, few routes which I’ll share later but prefer going up north into the Dales, Moors, Lakes etc. Also love riding around the Norfolk coast and county….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.