New Vit701 owner

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Whilst I love the hi-vis yellow accents, I can also appreciate the sophisticated look you have created too. Very nice, please post some more pics when it’s all completed.

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

will do!

Participant

Looks nice, I’m removing the green details too. My fairings are at the painter ATM.

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

What colors are you opting for?

Participant

Ima be boring with black. And some nice gold details. I have some kind of love for that mix; black and gold.

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

That is going to look the business! Please post when completed!

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

2/10/2021- I finally received my seat back from B K & D Upholstery in Marietta, Georgia and it turned out fantastic! The color is a little off from the stock rear seat as is the grain of the “leather” but I actually like the contrast and makes the rear seat look more like a pillion cover rather than an extension of the front seat. I opted for a 1″ rise in the seat via a gel insert with a diamond stitch pattern with bronze thread. I tried to get the thread to emulate the color of the fuel cap/engine cases as best as possible and I think its pretty bang on. I went to pick it up on my lunch break and was able to ride around my neighborhood before having to drive back to work and I must say that it is indeed comfortable and much needed!

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

Your bike looks really good, very nice and smart changes, well done!

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

Thank you ! I appreciate that! I ordered the Leo Vince slip on today from Revzilla so ill be installing that Monday when it comes in as well.

Participant

Hey, you requested pics. Working on it now but can post this now.

Participant

1 more with some family members.

VanessaVanessa
    Participant

I like that your bikes live in luxury with their own carpeted garage 😀

Participant

It’s very practical when I have to lay in the ground and fix stuff on the bikes but a pain in the ass to find a screw if I lose one 😅

RiapaxRiapax
    Participant

that’s a great idea!

Participant

Done.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.