New Bar End Mirror Discussion-Svart 701

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sorry, I am sure this has been brought up a bunch but I have questions about Bar end mirrors and am overwhelmed looking through the past convos.

I keep seeing this done and want to get the genuine Husqy bar end mirrors but I now keep seeing people mention shaving the ends, removing the plugs, etc.

I have the Svartpilen 701, put my first 600 on it recently and am ready to make a couple changes aesthetically and this appeals to me but what am I getting myself into?

Participant

The Husky ones look and work fantastic.  That said, if you’re not sure if you want bar end mirrors or not try these;

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BQJ63D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

I got these originally as a stop-gap solution, but I like them so much I have no plans to get rid of them.   Do get the blue tinted ones – it helps.

I have the KTM heated grips and had to do no drilling or shaving, btw.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by AvatarBoomie.
    Participant

I have them. Didn’t have to shave anything. I have a 2019 vitpilen 701. To me the only downside besides the price is you can’t use the stock bar end weights with them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.