New 2019 Vitpilen 401 leftover only one key?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey fellow riders,

I’m new to this forum. I just bought a new 2019 Vitpilen 401 that was a leftover and only received ONE key with it, do these bikes not come with TWO keys?

Unfortunately, I did buy the bike at a location over 4 hours away due to the fact that the 2019s (I love the look over the 2020s) sold out rapidly in my area. I have not reached out to the dealer yet because I wanted to get some more information from this community before hand.

I did receive the card with the code to purchase another key but in my experience with purchasing motorcycles is that the customer always receives two keys. Any input/advice is greatly appreciated!

stroemstroem
    Participant

It should come with two keys. When I took delivery the dealer handed me one key and the second key was in a pouch with the card with the key code. Did you get the felt folder thing with the owners manual, notebook, pen etc? My second key was in there.

Participant

Thanks for the reply!

I do have the felt pouch with notebook, pen, key card, etc. I guess ill have to call the dealership.

ScubadubbersScubadubbers
    Participant

My second key was buried at the bottom of the felt envelope the manual comes in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.