Neo-Cafe Vit 401

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

Wanted to share some pics of my vit which is still a work in progress. I picked up the vit just last week during the insane dealer promo and as you can see from the pics my cousin got one too! Was able to get the bike for under $4900 OTD

Below are some of the parts that I’ve installed thus far as well as future mods.

Current Mods:

• Competition Werkes Exhaust
    • Custom Seat (done locally)
    • Rizoma turn signals
    • Motogadget M-View Mirrors
    • Black body panels

Future Mods:

• Nitron R1 Rear Shock
    • Andreani Front Suspension
    • Comp Werkes Cat Delete
    • ECU
    • DNA Air Filter
    • OEM Tank Pads

I haven’t installed the cat delete or the air filter yet because I’m looking into whether or not I need a tune for the bike once installed. Also not sure which ECU I should go with so I’m open to suggestions.

Thanks for looking!

Vit01
    Vit02
    Vit03
    Vit04

Participant

I dig it, nice taste!

First time I’ve seen that type of yellow logo on the Comp Werkes exhaust, is that something you did yourself?

@speedholes

Thank you! I hate big logos/labels on anything, these companies don’t sponsor me nor do they pay me to advertise for them so I have a tendency to remove the logos if it’s distracting.

With the comp werkes exhaust I just used paint/enamel remover to get rid of the logo. Unfortunately the steel badge was yellow underneath but I’d rather have that than the bright red and black logo.

HALFTWINHALFTWIN
    Participant

looks great.  that pipe and the iridescent welds or whatever?  the bends?   that looks really nice. i see why you picked that pipe!

bettercallpaulbettercallpaul
    Participant

That looks great man!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.