Mystery part fell off. What is this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coelacanth
    Participant

So I was cleaning my 2019 Svart 701 the other day and noticed this little rubber part was sitting on the edge of engine, closer to rear shock area. I must assume it fell off from my bike unless for whatever reason I picked it up from the road right before parking it in my garage to clean. I just have absolutely no idea where this is from. Anyone know what this could be?

I dot have Coober ECU but I do not recall seeing this part in the package, and I don’t see anything obviously missing from the bike.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

AusSvart
    Participant

Have a poke around the bottom of the airbox. Can’t be sure, but it looks like it could be a drain plug that lets water etc. out, but limits things getting in.

Steven
    Participant

Its definitely form the air box.q

coelacanth
    Participant

Thanks guys. Will take a closer look there and report back.

NeoRetro
    Participant

Maybe check the parts diagram online

coelacanth
    Participant

I’ve searched in the full repair manual but so far no luck. Still at work and can’t check the bike in person but will be focusing on the air box area.

coelacanth
    Participant

I didn’t see anything, and I just talked to my dealer guy. He said it’s one of the shock absorbing fixtures for various parts like tank, etc and seems like KTM/Husky use them a lot. He’s gonna try to pinpoint which one that is and get back to me. Will keep the thread posted for future reference…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.