My Vitpilen is now how I wanted it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pants1963
    Participant

pants1963
    Participant

Apart from all the usual stuff like binning the number plate hanger and rear indicators, the main improvements are the ABM handlebar conversion to take the wrist pressure away. A booster plug, to allow the bike to run better, and a louder exhaust silencer to get you heard in traffic. The crash bars should also save the radiator and engine cases in a slow slide or fall.

Everything else is really only cosmetic to make the bike a little bit different.

Pretty much everything came from eBay apart from the handlebar conversion. I don’t think I want to add anything else at the moment.

pants1963
    Participant

pants1963
    Participant

pants1963
    Participant

Luwys007
    Participant

This is so friking awesome man I’m using this as a template for my vit !

jjackson27
    Participant

how does that exhaust sound?

Luwys007
    Participant

you said everything was sourced from eBay except the conversion kit where’d you get that chain guard from ?

pants1963
    Participant

Hello Luwys007,

Yes the chain guard came from eBay too, it’s a KTM Duke 390 one, it uses the same mounting points so fits straight on. It was a second hand part that was a bit shop soiled but cleaned up just fine.

pants1963
    Participant

Hello Jackson 27,

I like the sound of the exhaust it’s not overly loud but it’s big improvement over the standard silencer.

When I get a bit of time I’ll put a video on here  of it, with, and without the db killer in. It’s in at the moment, but it’s only held in with a circlip.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.